ARCHITECT - Építész vagy építészmérnök Tervező
We are a professional real estate consultancy firm, with its own design department. Our activity covers many types of buildings, including office buildings, sport facilities, hotels, retail and industrial projects as well.The company is also active in project management and technical control (of construction projects), as well as real estate development and management.Our office is located in the centre of Budapest which has been awarded for 3rd place for office of the year in 2016.For our expanding Design department we are currently looking for a talented & motivated architect who want to make a move in her/his carrier path as part of a great and dynamic team.
- Carrying out architectural design under the guidance of our lead designers for various type of projects such as offices, sport facilities, hotel, logistic and industry.
- Preparing either independently or taking part of the design process like space planning, concepts, permit plans and execution drawings, etc.
- Taking part in creative design and generating renderings and perspectives
- Drafting plans with ArchiCad, writing specifications and preparing bill of quantities
Education, professional experience and skills:
- Degree in architecture (építész vagy építészmérnök)
- Solid knowledge of ArchiCad, and BIM/team work experience
- Flexible, enthusiasm, open-minded, creative, solution and goal oriented personality, capable to learn fast and implement new processes
- Self-reliant, independent but good team player as well
- Required language skills: English & native Hungarian, other languages are a plus
- Interesting and challenging projects with local and international clients
- Competitive salary package
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a well-equipped office
- Professional training programs and possible language courses
- Opportunities for advancement in a flourishing company
Please forward your English application (motivation letter and/or portfolio, CV and salary expectation) with the name of the position by email to email@example.com.